- Is your lab fully utilizing its staff and equipment?
- Do you need new or better procedures and processes?
- Are you looking for a range of technical support options?
ACCTA provides elite-level consulting and training services to analytical laboratories. Since 1993 we have been developing analytical solutions for our customers' analytical problems. These solutions produce stress-relief and significant return on investment (ROI) for laboratories
We specialize in making your (laboratory) life easier!
Chief Chromatographic Techniques Supported
We serve any industry that uses chromatography equipment or related data, including:
- Chemicals and chemical additives
Our Best Practices program is a unique result of more than two decades of helping laboratories in many different environments. Customers tell us that they can learn as much in four days, working with us, as they would in four months of unproductive trial-and-error effort on their own. Our program includes:
- Laboratory consulting: There is no substitute for experience. Use our 30 years in laboratories to solve your HPLC method development, method optimization, and laboratory or method problems. You will save at least one month of time for each day we are helping you.
- Staff Training: "Good training is your best lab instrument." Laboratory staff are not born with the knowledge needed to operate a HPLC or understand the results. We can make that learning easier and faster with basic or advanced level hardware training, covering HPLC, UHPLC, and GC. Get unique, personalized ChemStation training from experts who have actually used the software in many different applications. This investment will generate a large ROI for your laboratory.
- Lab Life-Line: Would you like to improve your laboratory's efficiency? Do you need help reducing solvent costs, data processing, or reporting times? Maybe workflow optimization, staff mentoring, and a program of continuing support would help these issues.
The ACCTA laboratory provides HPLC method development feasibility information and specialized chemical analysis capabilities. This rapid screening approach can help get you started in the right direction, saving you time and money. Our affiliate laboratories and scientists extend the range of solutions that we can provide
3534 Jessie Ct.
Saint Paul, MN 55125
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES