OR WAIT null SECS
Among the 11 conference workshops taking place Tuesday from 5:45 to 7:00 p.m. is ?LC-MS in the Clinical Lab: How Close is 24/7?? which was organized by the Clinical Chemistry Interest Group and will have Brett Holmquist and Cory Bystrom presiding.
Tuesday, 5:45 – 7:00 PM, Room 200 DE
Among the 11 conference workshops taking place Tuesday from 5:45 to 7:00 p.m. is “LC-MS in the Clinical Lab: How Close is 24/7?” which was organized by the Clinical Chemistry Interest Group and will have Brett Holmquist and Cory Bystrom presiding. This workshop will discuss how clinical laboratorians view lab infrastructure, service agreements, and staff training with an eye toward maximum productivity.
Other workshops taking place at the same time include:
- Environmental Applications of FTMS: Earth, Air & Water (organized by the FTMS Interest Group); Amy McKenna and Franklin Leach, presiding , Room 1
- Jumpstarting Your Career: A Career Development (organized by the Young Mass Spectrometrists Interest Group); Dian Su and Bich Vu, presiding, Room 2
- The Galaxy Framework as a Solution for MS-based Informatics; Tim Griffin, presiding , Room 3
- Normalization Approaches to Imaging Mass Spectral Data (organized by Imaging MS Interest Group); Timothy J. Garrett and Liam McDonnell, presiding, Room 200 FG
- How to Work with your P.I.s More Effectively (and without Them Knowing It) (organized by the Analytical Lab Managers Interest Group); Nathan Dalleska and David Friedman, presiding , Room 200 H
- Current Topics in Metal Ion Chemistry (organized by the Metal Ion Coordination Chemistry Interest Group); Jianhua Ren and Michael van Stipdonk, presiding, Room 200 I
- Ion Mobility MS: New Instrumentation & Enabling Technologies (organized by the Ion Mobility MS Interest Group); Matthew Bush, presiding, Room 205 AB
- Quantitative Intact Proteomics (organized by the Quantitative Intact Proteomics Interest Group); Edward Dratz and Julian Whitelegge, presiding, Room 205 CD
- Large Molecule by LC-MS Bioanalytical Method Validation (BMV): Status, Challenges, Solutions, Recommendations (organized by the Regulated Bioanalysis Interest Group); Steve Lowes and Fabio Garofolo, presiding , Room 208 AB
- Practical ETD; Katalin F. Medzihradszky and Robert Chalkley presiding, Room 208 CD